We’re pleased to introduce you to the Family Service therapists who collectively offer a wide range of professional experience. Each therapist has provided her personal approach to therapy as well as her educational and professional experience.
Debra Tullis, BCD, LCSW
Treating you with respect and caring is vital. I take an interactive approach in helping you address your challenges and I will listen deeply and encourage you. I believe that effective therapy and coaching needs to consider the whole person and life in context.
You function at your best when every area is maximized. If you are considering some important changes in your life, I would love to hear from you!How I can help
For the last 28 years, I worked with children and families. Working for 22 of those years in the child welfare field gave me an expertise in working with survivors of childhood trauma. As a therapist who specializes in working with survivors of childhood abuse and neglect I will provide a safe and accepting place for you during the session.Professional Experience
• Human Development
• Health and Wellness Issues
• Stress and Life Issues
• Childhood Abuse and Neglect
• BSW – University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
• MSW – University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
• Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work–American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker
• International Coach Federation
• International Academy of Coaches
You may contact me at Family Service, (217) 352-0099 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org